Programmatic has grown to be 45% of digital media buying in Ireland in 2018 and this is expected to increase to over 75% by 2020. On this highly interactive course you’ll learn how and why programmatic is quickly becoming the norm in digital media. Using case studies, we will look at how automation has influenced both digital media and other industries. Throughout it all we will explore the terminology around Programmatic advertising and explain its benefits, drawbacks and where it is heading in the future.
Who should attend the course
Marketing Managers, Brand Managers, E-commerce Managers, Advertising Executives
After the course you will be able to
- Develop a proficient level in understanding of Programmatic Advertising.
- Understand through case studies, the effects automation can have on industries.
- Grasp the terminology used within Programmatic Advertising.
- Make sense of current industry trends and potential problems in Programmatic.
- Be well versed in the benefits of Programmatic.
- Recognise the drawbacks that exist in Programmatic and learn how to combat them.
- Deduce from the course where Programmatic is heading in the future.
- Programmatic Introduction
In this section you will cover the basics including the current Programmatic landscape, terms associated with Programmatic and relevant research associated with Programmatic.
- What does Programmatic mean for your Brand?
In this section you will learn how automation has changed other industries from an overall point of view and how some brands use Programmatic advertising to enhance their communications.What is Programmatic?
Within this section you will explore some of the definitions around Programmatic and discover how changes in the digital media landscape have come about.
- Industry Trends
Here you will explore some of the current trends and problems that exist in Programmatic and what the industry is doing to combat them.
- Benefits and Drawbacks of Programmatic
In this section you will understand fully all of the advantages of using Programmatic and how to setup your campaigns to combat some of the perceived drawbacks.
- Future of Programmatic
With the conclusion, you will come to understand what Programmatic will look like for the consumer in the future using real world examples.
This a beginner’s course and the learner does not need to have any prior knowledge of Programmatic.
Why Core Learning
Our tutors have over 20 years combined experience in Programmatic, Search, Ad-Ops and Analytics and are well versed in all areas of Digital Marketing.
Interesting websites/books prior to the course
For interesting news, updates and case studies around Programmatic check out the Drum; http://www.thedrum.com/topics/programmatic
You may be interested in
Digital Media – The Fundamentals