Understand your Media Agency-Create better work together
August 6th 2019
3 Hours (9:30 - 12:30)
May 14th 2019 3 Hours (9:30 - 12:30)
October 22nd 2019 3 Hours (9:30 - 12:30)
How can we create opportunities where Data can add significant value to your business?
Data is perhaps the most talked about topic in the marketing industry and marketing teams are often under pressure to use more and more data in their day to day.
The challenge, however, is often to know where to start and define a specific problem within a clear framework.
The aim of this course is to provide marketers with an ability to speak data more fluently and enable them to start their data journey.
Attendees will leave with a clear understanding of what data science is and how it can be applied to their business.
Inspiring case studies will make results tangible while hands on exercises will empower attendees with a framework and toolkit for approaching problems analytically.
All Marketing practitioners with an interest in the application of data.
Examples of prior attendees:
– Marketing Directors wanting to better understand how they can better articulate a business case for data science
– Web / Digital / Marketing / Media team leaders and managers seeking to gain a better understanding of how data can be applied to solve marketing problems.
– Web / Digital / Marketing / Media analysts who struggle making sense of their current data and needing a process to understand where to start
• An inspiring contextualisation of data
• High-impact applications to marketing
• Finding the right data for a specific question
• An analytical approach to problem solving and decision making
• Hands on case study and exercises
Suitable for any level. The most important requirement is that you have an interest in starting, or progressing to the next level, the data journey data of your organisation
Why Core Learning
Core is Ireland’s largest marketing communications company and has its own internal Data department. A fusion of mathematicians, statisticians, physicists, data scientists and computer engineers who share a passion for data; who work with clients on a daily basis to solve their business challenges. Working with clients to best advise on how to put data to work for them, with demonstrable ROI. The scope of solutions we provide covers marketing attribution modelling, customer segmentation, single view of customer, data as a service, marketing dashboards, budget optimisation, data strategy and data consulting.